Tombstone Trading Company is excited to announce that we are looking for someone to join our outstanding, customer focused team.
The job of the Shop Clerk is to provide support to the overall goal of Tombstone Trading Company, Inc. to be the premier gun shop in Massachusetts. To do so, this means that those filling the role of Shop Clerk need to be team players and understand that all employees must contribute fully to the overall goal.
High quality customer service is a hallmark of Tombstone Trading Company, Inc. and as such, needs to be the number one priority of all employees and a matter we take seriously. It is critical that applicants be friendly and supportive of both new and experienced shooters whether they be male or female.
Shop Clerks will be required to and willing to be able to perform the following tasks:
- Basic clerical tasks such as perform state and federally required background checks and any related forms to purchase a firearm. Basic computer skills are required.
- Attention to detail to ensure that paperwork complies with all federal, state and business-related rules and laws.
- Be coachable and are willing to learn the process of the firearm business.
- Assistance with loading and unloading to/from gun shows the business attends.
- Additional tasks required for the daily operation of a successful firearms business.
In addition to the above specified duties, this part-time Shop Assistant position will require the completion of tasks such as emptying trash, general light cleaning, organizing and general support and assistance with various business related tasks. The ability to work on Fridays and Saturdays is a must.
A valid Massachusetts LTC is required and chosen applicants will have to submit to a background check. There are no exceptions to this.
Basic experience with firearms is a plus and women are encouraged to apply. We are looking for the right person, not just someone to fill a spot.
If you think you are the right choice and would like to talk to us further, please complete the form below and we will be in touch.