There are some significant restrictions on the ways we can conduct business.
Additionally, the following policies are put in place and may be enhanced or changed without notice, based on current situational requirements:
- All customers and staff will be required to wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth at all times. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If you feel ill or have been in contact with someone that has COVID-19, please do not come to our shop.
- No children under the age of 18 allowed.
- Based on currently occupancy levels, we may have to restrict entry to only the purchaser in the shop.
- Customers need to practice 'social distancing' and remain 6' from each other, both inside and outside the shop.
- If there is a chain across our porch stairs, please wait and we will be with you as soon as possible. This means we have reached our occupancy limit.
- We have installed clear plastic barriers between the sales counter and customers.
- We will be establishing set protocols for sanitization methods of frequent touch points, such as computer keyboards, counters, etc.
- Customers that display any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the shop.
Finally, here is a great video on how to properly wash your hands, which has been the best suggestion by health care officials to stop the spread of the virus.