This is a Thursday evening class that runs from 5:00pm – 9:00pm.
This four hour NRA Home Firearms Safety class is an approved LTC/FID safety course by the Massachusetts State Police and allows you to apply for your License To Carry (LTC) or Firearms Identification (FID) Card.
Classes begin promptly at their scheduled start time so please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get checked in and settled.
Cancellations less than 72 hours or “no shows” are not entitles to a refund.
Important COVID-19 related update
Due to COVID-19, we have made some changes to our classes to keep our instructors and students safe.
- We have limited total room capacity to 10 persons.
- All students must wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth at all times. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- All students will have their temperature take via a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a fever will not be allowed in the classroom and will have their class rescheduled.
- Social distancing will be enforced and only one person per classroom table to ensure a 6′ space between students.
- Hand santizer will be made available and all students will be required to use it prior to entering the classroom.