We will be open on Saturday from 11:00 – 4:00 with limited amounts of people allowed in the shop at any one time.
Between 10:00am and 11:00am, we will be taking phone orders at (508) 867-6800. Placing an order over the phone and paying for it with your credit card will get you priority entry in to shop. Essentially, you’ll be able to “cut the line” to pick up your gun. This does not mean you’ll be able to just walk in when you arrive, but will mean that you are “next”.
New policies in place:
- First and most important. If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone that has been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home. Please consider this, not only for your own safety, but also the safety and health of our staff and other people you may come into contact with. If someone shows up at the shop and we have a reasonable suspicion that they are sick, we may politely ask you to leave. Please don’t take it personally.
- We have set up barricades out in front of the shop and ask that no one cross those barricades without being escorted by a staff member. Do not wait on the porch of the shop. This allows up to maintain proper social distancing from our door as people enter and exit.
- We will not be allowing any more than 3 customers at a time in the shop. This allows us to maintain our safety protocols and social distancing requirements and still allow our skeleton staff to adequately service you.
- We will not be doing any “ammo only” sales. We do have a limited amount of ammo and that ammo has been allowed to those that purchase a firearm.
- You must possess a valid Massachusetts LTC or FID card and be a resident of Massachusetts to enter the shop.
- Nobody under the age of 18 will be allowed in at any time. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Only the purchaser of the firearm will be allowed in the shop, no friends, family or spouses.
- As we did last week, we will be giving every customer their own pen. No one will re-use a pen that another customer used.
- We ask that only serious buyers show up at the shop. It’s very hard to accommodate browsing at this time. We’re happy to discuss some options with you but ask if you are unsure of what you want, try to do some research online before coming in.
Moving forward, our hours will be announced each day. It is still our goal to announce our hours by 10:00am the days we will open. There will be days we will close for re-stocking/ordering and cleaning the shop. You can check our website at tombstonetrading.com and our social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Again, I speak for all of us when I thank you all for your patronage and understanding during this time. It is not the way we like doing business. We are a shop known for taking the time to work with customers and to have to rush people through the process is quite unsettling for us.
See you on Saturday!