Tombstone Trading Company offers secure & bonded storage of firearms, ammunition and accessories for police departments, law firms and individuals. Our secure storage facility and bonded warehouse is located at 3 Post Road in Brookfield, Massachusetts and is located right next to our full-time gun shop and training facility at 1 Main Street.
Our state and federally licensed warehouse is climate controlled and equipped with state-of-the-art video surveillance and alarm technology. We meet and exceed all requirements of Massachusetts General Law Chapter 140, Section 129D.
Firearm Storage for Police Departments
Controlling and solving crime is what police officers and departments do. Managing the storage of firearms can be burdensome and time-intensive, not to mention possible liability issues for lost or damaged firearms. Tombstone Trading Company can reduce that liability for your department and store firearms that are seized by your department. There are no costs to your department for our services.
Additional benefits to your department include:
- All services are free to your department and municipality
- Free pickup of items at your department
- We handle the certified, written notice to the owner of the firearms, accessories or ammunition that their items are stored in our warehouse
- Free on-scene inventory and pickup for large confiscations
- Free up valuable space in your evidence room
- Eliminates the liability of lost or damaged property from your department
- 24 hour service
- Free consultation and needs assessment for your department
Our goal is to provide your police department with exceptional service at whatever level your department requires.
We can be reached 24 hours a day at (508) 867-6800, option 2. Please note that 24 hour service is for law enforcement agencies only.
Contact us today and we will set up a time to come meet your department and develop a pro-active plan to assist your agency.
Firearm Storage for Attorneys
Lawyers that handle estate planning often have no resource for either temporary storage or disposition of estate firearms. We can help solve that problem for your law firm.
Tombstone Trading Company has experience in assisting attorneys in several key areas, including:
- Firearm appraisal
- Secure firearm storage until the estate is settled
- Firearm purchases, allowing the estate to dispose of the firearms for cash
If you are an estate planning attorney or other lawyer that handles estate affairs, contact us today to get more information on how we can help your firm the next time there are firearms involved.
Firearm Storage For Individuals
If you’ve experienced a death in the family and need to store your loved one’s firearms while you sort out the related details, we can help. Perhaps you are moving or going on an extended vacation and do not want to leave your guns in a empty building. Are you a snowbird that travels south to Florida or warmer weather in the winter and want someone to ensure your firearms are protected while you’re gone?
We offer secure storage in our climate controlled facility which has state-of-the-art alarm and 24-hour video surveillance systems. Reasons to use us for secure storage of firearms could include:
- Inheritance of firearms by someone without a firearms license or proper license
- Matters relating to restraining orders (209A)
- Short or long-term storage while moving
- Short or long-term storage while travelling or extended stays out of Massachusetts (Snow Birds, travelling south for the winter)
- Storage during civil matters, such as divorce
- Any other matter that you may feel requires secure short-term or long-term storage of your firearms
For any of the above matters, you can rest assured that your firearms are properly stored and secure during whatever time-frame is required. Contact us today to see how we can help!